Sunday, December 2, 2007

I miss baseball!


Now that baseball is over, I'm lost as far as what I should watch on T.V. (The writers' strike doesn't help either.) During baseball season, I'll get 3 or more good hours of good knitting time. Baseball is really perfect for that. You're listening and sort of watching and if something great happens, they always show the replay. Don and Remy (the Red Sox announcers) are pretty entertaining as well.
So tonight I turned to The Cutting Edge - Going for the Gold, which is a "sequel" to The Cutting Edge. The first one was cheesy, but it felt honest, and the actors had great chemistry. I've watched it dozens of times. It is a silly, fun movie. This new one is AWFUL. Anyone who knows me, knows that I will tolerate a lot from my stupid movies. I easily lose myself in them and love to cry whenever Hollywood would like for me to - and I LOVE it. So for me to say that a romantic comedy is bad - it is REALLY bad. The best that I can tell you is that I am halfway finished with a vest that I am making from some of the yarn that I got at Rhinebeck. I'll post pictures of that soon.
P2K

No comments: