Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tea 1 Knit 2 Swap






Boy am I a lucky girl! I just opened the best package! My swap partner Shawnee just gave me the best gift. First you see the necessary accessories for a tea party - modeled by my 5 year old.




Then she gave me a great assortment of teas, a tea tin, biscotti, chocolates, honey sticks and terrific yarn.




and finally my favorite stuff, a tea cozy and tea strainer.

I can't thank Shawnee enough! This weekend, while my husband has the girls, I am going to have a little tea party and enjoy my new tea, and fabulous treats! I am sooooo excited! THANK YOU!

P2K

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Your daughter looks adorable in our fancy tea wear! I'm so glad you like your goodies - I had a blast with this swap. Come be my friend on Ravelry

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a great swap pal! Isn't Ravelry fun :)