Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Random Thoughts


Last night I was at knitting, which was always a lot of fun. The founder of Yarn Safaris was there. My friend and I really want to go on one of her trips. They sound like so much fun. Peta arranges a "field trip" for fiber lovers. They go to a festival, or to yarn stores in an area. She also charters a bus so everyone can knit and chat. My friend from the group and I want to go to the Rhinebeck festival next year. It sounds overwhelmingly fun!
Speaking of a lot of yarn, Island Yarn (which is located about 1 mile from me) is having a 50% off sale. I don't have to tell you that I have gone crazy. But it is all good. I bought enough for about 4 adult sweaters and 2 kid sweaters, plus about 3 pairs of socks and another odd ball or two (don't worry, this was over 4 trips.) and I think my total cost so far has been about $275.00. Not bad at all! I should be busy for quite a while!
P2K

2 comments:

Cass said...

OH WOW A Yarn Safari!!! How cool is THAT!!! I wanna go!

And aren't you the lucky girl at a 50% off sale!

Cass said...

HEY I got my box of GOODIES today!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I posted on my blog. You went over and above!
XOXOX