1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I have travelled around a lot of the US, and like the uniqueness of all of the regions. I have never been to Oregon or Washington, and I would like to go to see what it is like there.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? I would like to go to Greece, or the Amalfi coast in Italy, both because of the water. I also would love to go to Japan and China because the cultures are so rich and different. Denmark is another country I would like to go to, because I have never been. I would also like to go on a safari in Africa.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? Yes - the US and parts of Europe
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? I felt that Costa Rica was pretty exotic when I went there. I also really loved Norway, Sweden and Finland when I went there.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? My husband and I went to Italy in 2000 and had a great time. We spent a few days in Rome doing all of the ruins and touristy things. Then we relaxed at a beach community which had very few American tourists (if any) and then we went to Florence, and went to more museums. It was a great combination of learning, soaking in the culture, and relaxation.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
A little bit. We live right outside of Boston, and so we some times have friends that come and we go on a tour with them. It is also great to go to the sights now that we have kids.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I like museums, but I am a definite beach bum! I am NOT an amusement seeker!
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? I like yarns that have some "give" like wools or sythetics that have some drape.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Acrylic
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I mainly do things that you can wear - sweaters, socks, hats etc.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Usually a sock and a sweater project. One that is stockinette, and one that is complex.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I've done a lot of cross stitch, needlepoint and some beading and paper crafts.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) soy
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? I like most colors, especially those that are on the blue - ish side. I don't really like oranges, or avocado green, or mustard yellow
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?I like them both
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I can't think of anything